What does your image say about you ? ? ?
Scruffs delivers innovative safety footwear and workwear that tradesmen want to wear. Loaded with creative design ideas, high-tech materials and functional features it’s a want-to-wear brand with attitude.
Built to survive the rigours of work use Scruffs is made hard to be worn hard. Whatever your trade Scruffs ensures the comfort and protection that you need to get the job done -in style.
Available at 3 levels to suit varying budgets the ‘Pro’, ‘Trade’ and ‘Worker’ ranges create an eye-catching professional image to get you noticed, both at work and in your leisure time.
Scruffs – Look good when you’re getting dirty.
Footwear Care Tips
Take care of your Scruffs footwear and it’ll last longer. To ensure best use and wear it’s strongly recommended that Scruffs footwear is inspected and cleaned regularly. The following tips show you how:
- Remove stones & debris from the sole unit.
- On leather footwear wipe mud from all surfaces using a damp cloth and water only.
- On fabric footwear a cleaning gel can be used in addition to the above if required.
- Clean suede and nubuck gently with a suede brush. Remove stubborn marks with a suitable suede/nubuck cleaning product.
- Rubber soles can sometimes develop a white powdery surface. This can be wiped away easily using a damp cloth.
- Avoid wearing footwear that’s wet from previous use.
- Always allow footwear to dry naturally in a well ventilated area. Never force dry it with direct heat sources (radiators, heaters etc.).
- Make sure that the footwear is dry before application.
- Moisturise leather uppers regularly to prevent cracking. Use either a good quality cream for a matt finish or boot wax (best applied with fingers) for a polished shine. Pay special attention to the seams and tongue gusset.
- Suede and nubuck can’t be made totally colourfast. Take care not to mark carpets and furnishings.
- Use shoe/boot trees to maintain the shape of your footwear.
- Fit new laces before they become frayed to ensure maximum safety.